Welcome To Streetsmart Guides

Hack Life. Be Streetsmart!

I have been wanting to have this blog for a long time but the corporate world had its time share. And since I have the free time and learned to manage it, I had the time to create it. Welcome again!

To give you some history of this blog, it all started in my original blog, 9MM-zine. It was an idea to help readers cope up with life. An ambition and goal that I have in life... to help other people through my writing.

I have written several tips, hints and other suggestions for the readers at my other site, but I think it needs its own space so as not to confuse my readers. And that's why I created this blog you are reading right now.


Objectives And Mission

As I've said earlier, its main purpose is to help other people in their day to day lives. The topics would mainly focus on life but other things like work and career, relationships, technology and others that would be created soon will be tackled here.

In some time, there would be some online discussions to get more ideas and be open to the diversity of people and ideas.

And ultimately, to have friends online that would share their ideas and suggestions to those people who needs it.

Contents

This blog would be containing suggestions and tips to hack life. Sharing ideas about career, relationships, life, technology and others that would be helpful for others.

Once a week (at least), there would be an article, written by my self, sharing tips on the said topics. If I'm lucky, there would be some guest writer or blogger to share their ideas with the readers about the said topics. So, if you want to contribute to this blog, you can read the Guest Post Guidelines.

First Articles

The starting articles would be recycled posts that I have written on my other blog. So, I apologize if its cranky but rest assured, it will help you a lot. While I want to share some new topics, I will write about them later on.

So again, welcome to Streetsmart Guides! I'm hoping that this is going to be successful and help us in life and beyond.

Enjoy!

Kapish!