Benefits Of Water

By Angel Apurillo


"Water is H2O, hydrogen two parts, oxygen one, but there is also a third thing, that makes water and nobody knows what that is."
 - D.H. Lawrence
I love drinking water. Especially cold and refreshing water. I can almost down more than eight glasses of it in a day.

But sometimes, I crave for a different taste. The taste of water can be boring. It has no taste and can be tiring to drink. So I tend to drink sodas, juice and other beverages that can satisfy my craving.

But water is very essential and it can prevent diseases. I'm not a doctor but I know, water is very important for any human being.

Benefits of Water

This list are just the things I experience when drinking water:
  1. Better urine traction. Even though its a hassle to go to the restroom oftenly when I drink lots of water, I feel happy when I see a clear and smooth hosing experience. It means to me that my kidney is quite clean.
  2. Better Energy. When I drink lots of water, I feel more energetic and moving. I feel I can do more things rather than when I drink other beverages.
  3. Prevents Hangover. Whenever there is an unscheduled booze fight, I can make sure of myself that I won't get a hangover the next day because I have more than enough water to replace the fluid in my brain.
  4. Relaxes My Body. With enough water, it actually relieves me from stress caused by the food I ate. With those calories and cholesterol intake, its being flushed out from my body through urine or feces.
  5. Better Crapping. It eases my time at the throne. With a small effort, I can flush out all those in a single thrust. And feeling relieved from all those burden.
How To Smartly Drink Water

There is a method that I want to try on how to maximize water intake. I'm gonna share you what it is and I'm going to try it for a month. Hopefully, this would become a habit for me and you.
  • Two glasses after waking up.
  • One glass before taking a bath
  • One glass 30 minutes before every meal.
  • One glass before sleeping.
So with this list, I am optimistic in achieving a habit. It would be beneficial for myself and hopefully to those who will read this article.

Kapish!