Gratitude

By Angel Apurillo


"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
 - William Arthur Ward
Thank You!

I make it a point that I voice this phrase to any human and non human in every good (and bad) things that happen to me. This is to show my gratitude to God, the universe and humans that made my life good and easy.

Thanks is the most gratifying phrase for human beings. Giving thanks really boosts a person's morale to help more. It also shows gratitude to God and the universe.

Every time that I wake up and every time I have a meal, I give thanks. And whenever people help me, I say my deepest gratitude.

Even in bad times, I still give thanks. Because without it, I won't learn from those experiences.

Don't be an ingrate and give thanks to whatever things happen to you. Bad or good, its still relieving to the soul to acknowledge what is given to you.

Kapish!