Balance Of Life

By Angel Apurillo

"Work, love and play are the great balance wheels of man's being."
 - Orison Swett Marden

This belief that I have was absorbed by me when I watched The Lion King. Where Mufasa was explaining to Simba how come they are on top of the food chain. I was awed of the explanation in that movie.

And after that, I read books and watched videos that somehow cultivated the belief that I have intensely. And here I am, sharing my belief...

There is no good when there is no evil,
There is no happiness when there is no sorrow or pain,
There is no poor if there were no rich,
There is no intelligence if there is no ignorance,
There is no weak if there are strong,


And there are many more opposites that I can list here. But I stop it here. You get the logic.

One thing cannot exist without the other. And the balance should always be there for all living things to co exist and have a harmonious life.

It is the law of life. Understand and live with it.

Kapish!