Songs That Make My Day

By Angel Apurillo

"Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought."
 - Percy Bysshe Shelley
We all want to start every day with a fresh thing. Its like restarting our lives after 24 hours. And we want these days to be good even if things are going at a different direction.

One thing I resolved to get good days is to listen to songs that uplift myself. Songs that would motivates and keep our energies for the day ahead.

So I come up with a list of songs that uplifts me even though the times are bad. Here are my list of songs that uplift me...

  • I Feel Good by James Brown
  • Are You In and Nice To Know You by Incubus
  • Tomorrow and Pure Massacre by Silverchair
  • Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz
  • Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N' Roses
  • Am I Evil and Crash Course In Brain Surgery by Metallica
  • When I Come Around by Green Day
  • Weightless by Wolfgang
  • Get Up Stand Up by Bob Marley
  • 5 Minutes Alone and Broken by Pantera
  • Independent by Sacred Reich
  • Come As You Are by Nirvana
  • Animal, Evenflow and Go by Pearl Jam
  • Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and The Waves
  • Easy Street by The Collapsible Hearts Club ft. Jim Bianco and Petra Haden

These are the songs that make my day. I'm pretty much sure you have your own and its personal. Its up to you. I just want to share mine if there are people that shares the same songs with me.

Kapish!