Wearing Shades Properly


By Angel Apurillo



"I never go out during the day without sunglasses."
 - Tony Burch
I love shades and sunglasses. Its part of my fashion and without it, I feel that my life is incomplete. Its like an extension of my body, for without it my body would not function.

I salute the inventor of these sunglasses and shades. For without it, I would be forever be squinting at daylight.


But some people abuse the use of shades. They wear it wherever and however they want it. And its kind of disrespecting to the inventor of it. There should be always a proper way to do things.


And they wear it indoors, I mean, WTF?!?


And that's the reason why I will share my rules on wearing shades and sunglasses:



  1. Only The Blind People. They are the most righteous to wear it wherever, whenever and however they like. This include those people who can see clearly in the dark. But if you don't, this should not be questionable.
  2. If You Are A Celebrity. Most of the time, they want some privacy. And one way to do it is to disguise or cover themselves so that people won't recognize them. You should know your status.
  3. If You Have Sore Eyes or Black-eye. If you have this contagious ailment or been punched straight in the eye, then you can have my respect. Just don't make us have that serious illness and you might regret it.
  4. If You Are A Complete Idiot. If you are not those people above, then you're one of those people that I call "idiots". Come on, wearing shades or sunglasses... indoors? Only imbeciles do this.

So know the proper way to wear shades or sunglasses. Its fashion and there is standard that we need to know so that we would be guided accordingly.

Kapish!