Sensitivity

By Angel Apurillo


"Manhood coerced into sensitivity is no manhood at all."
 - Camille Paglia

I'm noticing something within myself. Something I had before that slowly fading away from me. I'm not sure that I want it away or I want to take it back.


I'm slowly losing my sensitivity. My personal way of detecting something from other people. I'm still able to do it but refuse to talk about it. Let me count the ways...



  • I'm Tired Of All The Drama BS. I don't wanna talk about it because of the drama behind it. Can we please just talk about it, resolve something and then move forward. We don't need the drama because we ain't actors here.
  • I'm Tired Of The Same Story. The same old story leads to nothing. Resolving it is the way for it. We cannot blame people for not listening because their already tired of these BS. Like me, I'm also tired of it, so if you don't take my word, don't tell the same story to me again because its an insult to me not listening to the advises I gave you.
  • I'm Not Good At Convincing People. Although I'm not good at it, just give me the benefit of the doubt that you asked for my advice. That way, I'm relieved that I helped you in the simplest way I can.

Losing sensitivity is going to the robot life. And I don't want that to happen to me. I still want to be sensitive and help people. Just don't be insensitive to me if you need my help.

Kapish!