Snooze Is A Traitor


"Life is what you make it: If you snooze, you lose; and if you snore, you lose more."

 - Phyllis George
I rely on my cellphone to wake me up at the time that I wanted to. But since we often put it at hands reach, we often hit the snooze button to have a 5 minute or more sleep.

And its not good.

I have been dealing with this for a long time since sleep is one of the important things for me. And one thing I found out...

Snooze is a traitor. You know why?
  • Wake Up Late. Whenever I snooze, I'd end up waking up late especially for work. So, even if the bed is seducing me to sleep more, I have to take actions and be up and awake.
  • Wake Up Earlier. If ever I awoke earlier than usual, I'd still wanted the alarm clock to go on. But if I can't go back to sleep, I'll take over and do some other things that would make my life worthwhile.
  • It Doesn't Work. Keep it mind that "snooze" doesn't work. It is not your friend. especially if you got drunk before you slept. So don't trust it.
Let your biological clock work for you and listen to it. It won't let you down unless you do.

Kapish!