Uncopyrighted


"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."

 - Mark Twain
Plagiarism is very rampant on the internet. Many people take away articles that was not written by them and share it by owning it. There are many cases of these ever since the internet has been easily accessible.


But I don't care.


Articles written and shared using social media and the internet are vulnerable from these types of stealing. And I still don't care.


Why?


My personal quote here is -- "What you publish on the internet is accessible, so don't whine like a child that has been taken off his ice cream."


Below are my reasons why I decided to uncopyright both 9MM-zine and Streetsmart Guides:
  1. Internet Is Free. Internet should be accessible to everyone and not to people who are paranoid to be. I want people to learn and to do it, I want their respect for it.
  2. Helping People. I want to help people and this is why these blogs have been created. I don't want those people that need help, pay for something that doesn't assure them of any improvement.
  3. Pay If You Don't Want It To Be Plagiarized. Pay for everything to protect your articles and other that you share on the internet. Just remember, even the strongest of physical walls can be destroyed. What more of virtual walls.
  4. Less Worries. By being uncopyrighted, I worry less. I don't check emails that would ask for my permissions to post my article. I trust humans that they still have the respect to other people's belongings.
  5. Engage Positivism. By doing this, we encourage them to create positive attitude towards other people.

Anything shared on the internet are vulnerable to piracy and plagiarism. So don't use it as your medium to get rich. You can be famous but not rich. And if you become rich and famous from it, you owe the internet big time.


So go ahead, use and abuse my articles as you want it. Just remember, three things...
  • Responsibility. Once you take it, take full responsibility for it. I'm not sure how you will use my article so I wash my hands off whatever consequence it may bring by using (or abusing it) will do for you.
  • Be Thankful. A simple thanks is enough for me. Any language will do as long as it translates to gratitude.
  • Give Credits. Almost all of the articles are done by me, so if you're going to copy it or copy-write it, a simple backlink to my site is nice to show respect to the orignal author of the article.

Kapish!