Make Someone Smile


"A warm smile is the universal language of kindness."
 - William Arthur Wild
In everything we do, we have to be sure someone appreciate it. And we have to learn it by heart. That even if its not our intention, we have to make sure that we provide smile to people.

For me, I'm a comedian (or at least I think I am). So its necessary for me to crack jokes to make people laugh if not smile. But if you aren't, you can still make people smile. How?
  • Help an elder.
  • Have fun with kids.
  • Compliment.
  • Wow them.
Bringing smile to someone is one of my goals. I want people (even in their pain) to lighten up their life. I don't want them to carry all the burden of the world and not enjoy the life that we have.

So make sure to have someone, at least smile, if not laugh, in your everyday life. It will make your lives more light.


Kapish!