2015 Achievements And Failures


"Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view."
 - Anonymous
I have been doing this annual life check up for several years. And yet I cannot fulfill all my declarations each and every year. I am a self discipline failure person.

But I cannot stop here. I cannot fail again. I need to do this so that I can prove to myself that I am no failure.

This is again another check if I can get what I am needed to do. So to review the past year, I'll review what happened.

Achievements
  • Gained a few friends both locally and internationally.
  • Got officially promoted as Team Lead.
  • Increased my salary to more than enough
  • Won a 32 inch LED TV from our party
  • Had a good health (at least)
  • Had registered to vote again
  • Bought a guitar
  • Had traveled out of the metro to Dumaguete and Negros Occidental
  • Had traveled via airplane for the first time
  • Had watched a few movies in a cinema
  • Had written many articles to post
  • Was able to feed a few street children and bums but not often as monthly which I posted in my 2015 Bucket List
  • Had fun with my kids
Failures
  • Haven't quit smoking and drinking
  • Had a difficult time with wife's relationship
  • Don't have a car
  • Don't have a drivers license and passport
  • Don't know how to drive
  • Had a living nightmare that I made a ghost from within
  • Haven't saved money
  • Haven't read a book for a year
There will be another post to showcase my resolutions. Hopefully I can do better and improve myself to the betterment of myself and for my family.

Kapish!