2016 Bucket List


"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it."
– Charles Buxton
Bucket lists should be accomplished during a timeline. It should be finished or at least be a practice when the deadline is coming to an end.

I'm going to create a timeline for each item and it needs to be achieved by the end of its given deadline.


And I'm going to make sure that these list are accomplished according to its timelines. So here it goes...


First Month
  • Quit smoking
  • Few alcoholic intakes
First Quarter
  • Working with the above items
  • Learn to drive
  • Student Drivers License
  • Passport
  • Apply for my kid's tax exemption
  • Loans for SSS and Pag Ibig
  • Fix internet connection
Monthly
  • Read a book
  • Watch a new movie every week of the month
Year Long
  • Update Blog
  • Write articles
  • Listen to music
  • Find a new home - 2 bedroom at least
I find these more achievable since its gonna be in time and very simple. And from my experience as poor in self discipline, I'll be able to accomplish these easily.

Kapish!