2016 Year End Report

By Angel Apurillo


"Tough times never last, but tough people do."
 - Robert H. Schuller

The year 2016 has been a roller coaster ride. At the start of it, Everything is going well until I reached the top, everything went downwards.


Im going to list my accomplishments (both good and bad) for the previous year and this just for documentation purposes.


Failures

  • Failed to meet expectations at work
  • No increase in terms of salary. No bonus either.
  • Transferred from one LOB to another
  • Farthest that I went in terms of traveling is Tagaytay
  • Served a Written Warning and enrolled in Performance Improvement
  • Been labeled as a drunkard by parents

Accomplishments

  • Had a new team with challenges and attitudes
  • More than occasional dates with my wife
  • More time with my kids
  • Spent staycations with my family
  • Team Building happened after almost a year with the new team.

I already moved forward with these failures. And I learned a lot from it. Now, I am going to rise up and fight again. I am determined to accomplish some great things in 2017.

Kapish!