2017 Resolutions

By Angel Apurillo


"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."
 - Confucius

I have to get up this 2017. With all the failures I experienced last year, I have to prove myself and the people around me that amidst the failure and what they have labeled me, they will know that they're wrong about me.


So here are my resolutions and must accomplish for 2017

  • Quit smoking and drinking
  • Do 30 day challenges - push-ups, planking etc.
  • Drink water only
  • Read books
  • Write more articles
  • Finish a beer drinker's magazine
  • Sketch challenge
  • Finish my own comic book novel
  • Help my team to grow and improve metrics
  • Improve my work performance
  • Listen to music more
  • Dress smartly
These are just a few. But its more than enough for me in a year. I'm really excited to start.

Lets do this!


Kapish!