Why Listening To Music Is Good


"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."
 - Bob Marley

According from the quote above, music is food for the soul. I wish I was talented enough to make music. But I have long accepted that I'm not. I tried but I guess its not for me to make music and just let those people that are talented to make it.

So I just listen, enjoy and support what music gives me.

And I discovered something... that music gives more than food for the soul. It also has physical and mental benefits.
  • It gives you the mood you want. Usually, in the morning, I listen to upbeat and positive songs to start my day.
  • Influence what you want to do. I'm more industrious and determined to finsh any job and task while I'm listening to music. 'Nuff said!
  • Changes your mood from bad to good. When I'm feeling down, I'll listen to some music that will make me feel good and even down (just to even the feeling).

It really feels good to listen to music. So I really don't have any preference in listening to music. as long as it makes me feel good, its good music for me.Try listening to music everyday and see the difference.


Kapish!



See all posts >>