Fanaticism


"Fanaticism is at its very strongest when it has political or, better still, religious motivation."

Being a fan, as myself, has boundaries. It goes beyond artists and athletes. Even the dead people are being fanaticized of some people like Elvis Presley and others. And I don't have anything bad about it. It's what they want to do with their lives. Let them live and do what they want.

But of course, people will say something and don't want those kind of things. For me as long as it doesn't harm myself and my family, I let them be. I really pity those people that cannot tolerate these things about these people even though it is not affect them directly.

With this, I will list down the fanaticism people are doing out of bounds of human borders...

Talking about the teachings of GOD that they don't really understand about
For AlDub followers, they still believe that they are still an item
Love Teams on screen are not meant to be forever
When commenting a quite bad about the K Pop artists, their community will be against you without understanding that
it is only an opinion. And you're gonna be bashed for it for a long time.

Some leaders will still manipulate you to believe these kinds of things. To make you a fanatacist! Stop believing in these peoplejust because they are only humans. They are not GOD... They haven't proven anything to make miraculous to make them believable.

Kapish!