Sweat Up!

By Angel Apurillo


"I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting."
 - Mark Twain
I really don't like perspiring. I don't want my sweat flowing on my skin and it makes me uncomfortable. But its only when its humid that I don't like to sudate.

Actually, I want to perspire while doing physical activities. Like playing basketball and running. I also want to sweat it out while playing with my kids and having some fun.

Unfortunately, I haven't done it for a while and my sweat are just coming from humidity and the temperature.

With this article, I want to show you how I'm planning to perspire again.

Exercise!

Having physical activities is actually good for the human body. It takes out toxins that are not needed by our body and helps the blood flow smoothly. It also makes you feel good about yourself.

Here are some of the activities I'm gonna do:
  • Exercise. Push ups, lunges, jumping jacks, jog and others that don't require me to go outside. These activities are also good when I have a short time to sweat it out. This can be an everyday activity.
  • Run. Maybe even without running shoes, maybe I can still run at a nearby park. I can also bring my daughter with me. While she's playing, I can run a few laps to give me the sweat I'm looking for. A weekly activity during my rest days.
  • Play Basketball. I miss playing the game. For this activity, I'll be needing shoes to play with people that wants more than physical activity. But also teamwork and enjoy playing the game. Another rest day activity.
  • Biking. This will be the most expensive one because I'll be purchasing a bicycle (either a BMX or a Mountain bike). I can also have a ride with my daughter seeing different places while working out. This might take time.
Whatever activity I will choose, its going to be mandatory. I need to sweat all the toxins out of my body and I need to have a sense of feeling great.

With these activities I can cross out one of my declarations.

Kapish!