4 Reasons Why The Toilet Is My Favorite Place In The House

"Yup, the toilet is my best friend before a show."
 - Eric Carr
We all have our favorite places in our houses. Sometimes, we are the masters of those places. We know the quirks and outs of these places and sometimes no one can take you out of it except yourself.

But for me, I don't have to compete with my household. They can have all the places in the house for all I care. They can brag and show it off to others even if its my house.

Just let me be in my favorite place in the house. The Toilet and Bathroom.

This has been my favorite place for as long as I can remember. Its my fortress of solitude. My alone place.

Why? Let me count the reasons:
  • Meditate. Its the quietest place in the house especially in the wee hours of the night and early morning. I can do whatever I want here. And meditation is a priority for me,
  • Think about new ideas. I can think and renew ideas here. Since I can practically do anything, I can imagine and think things out. I can generate stories and ideas to help me keep my sanity intact.
  • Feel good. There are several things to feel good in the toilet. You can discharge waste like piss and poop. You can cleanse yourself by having a shower. And you can groom yourself too. I groom myself here and more.
  • Daydream and Imagining. If you don't want to do anything, just daydream and imagine things. Those things you want to happen. I always do this if I don't have anything to do.

I love my toilet and bath. I can stay for hours here and not complain about it. Its relaxing and refreshes the body and mind. I'm not sure about the others bur it is my favorite place in the world.

Kapish!