Simple Life

By Angel Apurillo


"I live a reasonably simple life, off the beaten track."
 - George Lucas

I'm tired of having complications in life. It makes me stressful and tire myself. It makes me depressed with each and every complications that comes to my life.

Life is suppose to be simple, right? Going back to basics are some of the things that I will do again. But the next things are the things that will make my life on routine, again.
  • Take out the unnecessary people in my life. Remove people that really doesn't give me any importance. I exist, so don't treat me like an object that if only needed, you approach me. F*ck you!!!
  • Wake Up, Bathe, Work, Family, Sleep, Repeat. Regular tasks that I need to do everyday. With this task list, there would be no complication or any issues that would arise that I can't handle.
  • Less Involvement, Less Stress. I'm not gonna involve myself fro anything that doesn't require my expertise. So hands of to those tasks and things that doesn't require me.
  • Be Happy. I just want to be happy by doing the things I want to do. Play the guitar, write articles, sketch, play with my kids and hopefully be able to pet a snake.
So I want a a simple life. No more, no less. If its not here in this list, then its not my problem.

Kapish!