Reasons Why I Am Taking Less Meds


"Music can cure things medication never will."
 - Anonymous

Thank GOD that I have not been in serious sickness. I mean, there are other people that are having serious sickness and disease these days for what we know where they got it.

Anyway, in this article, these are the things I know that will make us through here. Even though you have the disease or not, take my advise..
  • Don't Take Drugs. Its made by humans. Although it would give some relief but it is not going to be for life. I mean, these drugs are just made to be reliever and not to eliminate the disease. And I don't know why they are doing that. Maybe because they want to make it profitable and this philosophy should not be tolerated.
  • I'll go natural. Since medicines are very expensive, I will go with the natural lifestyle. Eating what should be best for me. Death is natural and we just need to prolong it. And that what medicines should do also.  For me, I would not pay for any cent if it doesn't make me better, Even terminable diseases like cancer and some others. Let just make the best out of our lives.
  • Clean Living. If you really want to prolong you life, you eat what is natural ever since you were born. We are in the age that people make what we need to eat. Instant everything. We should not eat those things. Products like tocino, instant noodles and other food that are instant. Even fast foods should not be eaten also. If you want to live longer, you should eat what you cook. Nobody should cook for you if you want a healthy living.
These are the things you should implement in your mind if you want to live longer. Me, I want to live a dangerous life so I eat what I want. For those who watch their health, I am happy for you. We will still meet in the after life after all.

Kapish!




See all posts >>