Reasons Why You Need To Have A Pet Aspin

"The average dog is a nicer person than the an average person."
 - Andrew A. Rooney
I am a dog lover. Even though it has been years that I owned one. The last dog I owned (or my family owned) was way back in High School.

But I have been close to stray dogs lately. Although I don't give them the shelter that they need because of the space I have and time for it.

And I can see dogs of all kinds of breed that are being posted in social medias and treat them as one of their family. I don't make any fuzz about that. Its your choice.

And when the dogs die especially the breed ones, the owners of these are making a big deal out of it. I know that that dog was a part of your life but my big question here is that -- are you going to do it with a local dog? Or an "Asong Pinoy"?

In this article, I would share to you my opinion that having an Aspin is better that breed dogs.
  • Breed dogs are adjusting to our climate. There are no domesticated breed dogs here in the Philippines, are there? So these dogs are only equipped with genes that can withstand their breed origin. If you have an Aspin, there would be no problem with having them because they are adapted to the climate. You can't pet a Husky or Shitzu without an air conditioned room. They will die of humidity, filth and heat.
  • Dog Food are a poison. Aspins would eat anything you give them. They are well equipped with the digestive system that what you eat they can eat. Unlike breed dogs, you have to buy them dog food for them to have the best look. For me, these dog food are poison to dogs. Your breed dogs will not last their expectancy lifespan of at least 10 years if you will continue to serve them with dog food.
  • Adopt And Not Buy. I am really not into buying dogs as pets especially in pet shops in malls. I am really against that. If you cannot control the litter of your dog, then have it go through vasectomy. I don't really support those pet owners and making it a business. Your pets are not cash registers. They bark and not say 'Ka-ching!" I support the adopting and the kindness of human to take in stray dogs.
Aspins are maybe the most loyal of all the dog breeds out there. They will follow and be loyal to until the end. I'm not sure with the breed dogs, I only heard one story of a breed dog that remained loyal to its master -- "Hachiko".

Kapish!




See all posts >>