Brainstorming: Your Passions (Day 3)


"Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don't lose the passion and the love for what you do."
- Nadia Comaneci
So we all want to have financial freedom and be our own boss, right? Yes, I am too.

But how do we start? What are the needed things, plans, capitals and others to start our own business. There would be tons of questions, inquiries, ideas and others that would be flying over our brains. But  before we build up anxiety within ourselves, let's pause for a moment...

Breathe in... breathe out....

Better? Okay, let's start!

First and foremost, we need to think and make sure what we are passionate about. What do we really want to do for the rest of our lives? Just like the quote below:

"Create and work for a life that you don't need a vacation from."

That's exactly what I am doing. Creating and working for a life that I don't need vacation from. Because I love what I am doing and I am earning from it.

Some people love to sing and want the whole world to know that they can sing. You can always upload your videos on social medias and have it liked by so many users. Just like how Justin Bieber did.

Some love to act, dance, make parodies, do some comedic acts and some sorts. Its really up to you what you really want. Think of just one for now.

Right now, I am passionate about blogging. What topics do I write? Things that interests me. Girls, Tributes and How To's to help people.

My goal is to be one of the successful online men's magazine in the world. just like Playboy or FHM. Aside from that, I will venture out to podcasting and other businesses. But for now, I am focused on blogging.

This is my passion. To write about something and transform it to a story for somebody to appreciate and learn.

Share your passion and let's see what can we earn from them.

Kapish!