It Takes Two To Be Pregnant

"What makes you a man is not the ability to have a child. It's the courage to raise one."
 - Anonymous

Many men, rant that when their wives get pregnant, its nine months of misery and no life. I mean, the wife becomes moody and men need to .adjust so that to keep the pregnancy as smooth as possible.

As a father of two kids, I have experienced to be pregnant with my wife. Twice. And I learned that even if the female gets to carry the child in her womb, you have to share the load.

For first time fathers, you need to pay attention on your wives She's. gonna be moody. Very moody. With my experience with my wife...

  • I have to be with her almost all the time.
  • I have to bring her the food that she wants to eat.
  • When she's feeling nausea and sick, I need to understand her mood at this stage. I'll need to give in to her requests
  • On the second trimester, make sure you make her happy by giving her good food. She and the baby needs it badly.
  • At the last trimester. Make sure you know everything that the OB Gyne tells. Its better to have a normal delivery than have a caesarian delivery. My wife and I talked that she has the body and make sure she doesn't regret it after.

We, as men, even though we are not carrying the baby,  are still a part of it. Since its part of me, I'm more than willing to make my part as a true man and a husband.

Kapish!