Coping Up With Loneliness


The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.
 - Mother Teresa

I have to share with you now that I am already separated with my wife and kids. It happened 5 years ago. Though I will not tell you the details why and how it happened but I didn't want this .

And to be honest, I am feeling lonely and depressed to be away from my growing children. I can't be with them as they grow and enjoy time with them..

And with that, I have to learn to cope up with it. And I want to share to you I am doing when I experience this feelings.

  • Do The Things That Makes You Happy. At this time, I am building my business to make this feeling. I learned to tie my happiness to my goals and not to material things and people. At this time I do podcasting, graphic designing and publishing digital books and magazines.
  • Watch Series and Movies. Now I have some time to watch the series and movies I wanted. I got to learn some things that I can to get some inspiration and ideas to make my life better.
  • Go Places. Now I can go to places without anything in mind. I can leave and go home any time I want just to see new places and maybe meet new people.
  • Music and Podcasts. I enjoyed listening to several music old and new to ease up my loneliness. I also listened to several podcasts to learn new things from life.

I am still having loneliness and depression issues with myself but I can have some time with my children whenever I want. I believe that things will be better... sooner than later.

Kapish!