Death and Resurrection

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

I'm thinking that my life is a failure. As of this writing, I don't have a job and I live with my parents. I'm also separated from my children and they don't return my messages and calls. Basically, a formula for a failed life.

But I'm still optimistic. I'm still looking forward to bounce back to my life and provide for my children and family. 

Nevertheless, with the condition that I have right now, I am ready to die. I don't want a suffering death from illness. I want to die peacefully in my sleep or struck by a lightning. Just a swift quick death.

Here, I will list down what I want to be in the next life. Some of it might thought of to be extravagant or maybe frugal. But these are the things I want.

  • Male. I still want to be a man in my next life.
  • Middle Class Parents. There's always an advantage of having money. There are things you can do and place yo can go that your parents can be doing for me.
  • Smart. Not really an intelligent or genius person. Just smart to think and apply what I learn to survive life.
  • Charming. I don't want to be handsome or ugly. Just charming that I can woo ladies with the things I do to them. 
  • Compassionate, Funny and Kind. Attitudes or characteristics that I want to have.

This list is still not complete. I will be updating this as far as I can while I still have life in me.

Kapish!