4 Things I Learned About Flappy Bird

By: Angel Apurillo

"!@#$%^&*()"
 - Anonymous

There is so much hype about this game that I was intrigued about it. I was never really into phone games. The last time I played a phone game was with the "Snake" game using my Nokia 3210.

But nowadays, a game affects people's behavior. The most extreme I read about is they kill each other for a game. And this game is not that worth killing for.

What I'm talking about is the game entitled "Flappy Bird". Some say the game is very crude and very irritable because it makes you blurt out unholy curses that you don't say everyday. My opinion says the opposite.

I say its still a game and not your blaming thing for your inability to complete a stage. It reflects your personality, actually. And with this article, I want to share how I view the game and what it taught me.
  • Patience. In completing every pipe, I learned how to be patient. Its not instant that you'll get everything. Even if I crash down several times, I'm patient that I will get higher and higher with each try.
  • Determination. If you want to be successful in life, there would be hardships that will come in every way. Even if you have paved it, you will not get a perfect road to success. Even if I fall several times, I learn from the mistakes and carry on.
  • Learning From Mistakes. This game taught me to correct things. If life is like that, then we will restart every time we fall. But the good thing is life isn't like that. We need to learn from others also just to learn not to commit it again.
  • Simplicity. This game is so simple but its hard to accomplish. And that's how life goes. Its not simple and that's how life should be.
Flappy Bird is just a game. Don't take it seriously but learn how it will affect your life. It's not about the negative remarks it got from the internet. But its how you deal with it in real life.

Kapish!


Next Post - Sweat Up!
Previous Post - Do Nothing Day