Insecurity Will Kill You

By Angel Apurillo

"Most bad behavior comes from insecurity."
 - Debra Winger
I am not handsome. I'm not cute either. I don't even reach the level that a female would like me the first time they see me. I'm not attractive physically (and facially). I can be rated as a 4 in the handsome meter(I still give my mother and my wife credit for that rate).

Before, I can't resolve why girls don't want me as their steady date. I've been rejected by girls numerous times. I can't even count how many times already. And up until now, I'm still being rejected.

If you're not mindful about it, you'll feel insecure. That you're not gonna be accepted by a peer that you want to include yourself in. And its not only the physical appearance. It can be the attitude or the way you handle things. They'll reject you if it doesn't conform with their standards.

Guess what? I don't give a f*ck!

I learned my lesson after digging what is the reason behind those rejections. And that's what I'm sharing you, how to counter insecurities...

  • Don't Give A F*ck. I had a hard time to master this but its really effective. This attitude will make your personality strong and powerful. So what if they don't like you? I don't like you either!
  • Do The Right Thing. This attitude was instilled to me by my mentor. For whatever is documented, do it diligently. It is your protection for your ass when something crazy happens. As long as you do the right thing, people will follow you. And you won't be rejected.
  • They're Not The Right People For You. You will know your friends from not in these cases. They can't accept the truth. Most people cannot handle the truth. They'll reject you because you cannot conform with their standards. With these people, I feel sorry for them.

Just do the right thing even if there are people that would take out their insecurity to you. Insecurities are just a figment of your worries. Brush it off right away. You are one unique person. Don't be like them. Be different!


Kapish!


Next Post - Seize The Day
Previous Post - How To Deal With Valentine's Day