Seize The Day

By Angel Apurillo

"Go for it now. The future is promised to no one."
 ~Wayne Dyer

Whenever there is an opportunity, grab it! Whenever there is a risk, take it! If you feel you're lucky, go be lucky!

As they say "Carpe Diem!"

I have learned this attitude when I saw the movie "Dead Poets Society". Robin Williams told his students to do whatever they want while they are young. Do happy, wild, exciting, adventurous things while we are able to. So that when you get old, you have plenty to look back and laugh about.

But I was a bit late learning seizing it. Though I have some share of those things, I feel that I'm still incomplete. I was, as they say, "late bloomer".

But its not too late. I can still make more adventures with my family and kids. So I have to seize it!

At this age, I still laugh about my misadventures when I was young. And although I missed the "more fun" about it, I'm not regretting it. I still have my life ahead of me and I don't want to end it without having fun.

Kapish!


Next Post - 4 Reasons You Need Human Touch
Previous Post - Insecurity Will Kill You