Hakuna Matata


Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
 - Roy T. Bennett

While watching Disney's "The Lion King" with my daughter, I came across a phrase that made a change on my outlook in life. I was able to watch the movie way back, but its just only now that I'm going to write about the phrase from the movie.

Timon and Pumbaa influenced Simba to absorb their belief. And I was also influnced by it as well.

Hakuna Matata

It means "no worries". Do want you want without overthinking.

From what I learned from life, worrying are thinking of problems that don't even exist. I stopped doing that for years and it helped me to have less stress in my life.

Although I'm just writing about the phrase now, I'm already doing it. So don't overthink. In everything we do...

"Hakuna Matata!"

 Kapish!


See all posts >>