Failed Life

By Angel Apurillo

"You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life."
 - Anonymous

As of this writing, I say that my life is still a fail. Everything in my life is not going through the way that I want it to.

I already shared to you my bucket list and some of those are unachievable because there are people that I respect and can't pursue those things. Like petting a snake is one of the things I can't achieve anymore because my wife doesn't like snakes. And some more...

I don't want this life to be a failure. I want it to be a life lived and not just existed. I want to do some thing more.

Hopefully, its not too late to reinstate myself as a human being that just don't care about life. I want to have my name and legacy to remain even after I'm gone. I want to have myself do things that would define myself. I want people talking about me because I influenced them to do something on this Earth.

Hopefully its not too late.

Kapish!



See all posts >>