Sing A Song

"Sing as if no one can hear you."
 - Anonymous
I usually sing in the bathroom. While taking a bath, I have my phone or tablet and play songs and sing with it. Of course away from the water because I might change gadget often times.

And I realized something while doing this routine for quite some time. And that is what I'm going to share with you in this article.

Singing (even I'm not a singer) makes me...
  • Feel Happy. Even though there are problems or depressed, I'm relieved just by singing an upbeat song. It makes me think clearly whenever I sing.
  • Inspired. I'm eager to do anything just by singing. I'm determined to solve any issues while the words are coming out of my vocal chords.
  • Excited To Work. I get excited to do anything whenever I sing at the top of my lungs. I'm more dedicated and focused while singing.
  • Let Go Of Anxiety and Depression. It releases the anxiousness and sadness from me. At least temporarily. But if done regularly, it takes those things away permanently.
Sing a song. And your bad day will change in an instant. Without you noticing it. And once you realize it, you're already into it and you feel happy about it.


Kapish!



See all posts >>