Be A Child Again


"The idea is to die young... as late as possible."
 - Anonymous

How do we make ourselves happy? And there are different things that make each and everyone of us happy. There are people that are happy when they travel while there are people that play online games that are happy.

But why do I still here people, even though they had it all, are still uncontended. And that asks me another question...

But what really is true happiness?

Many people seek this kind of happiness in their lives. And I am guilty of finding this kind of happiness. But I learned something from a priest that gave a homily from a mass.

Be a child again. Why? Let me count the ways...
  1. Humility. Children are humblest people on earth. They're already satisfied with a candy or a simple toy that are free from a meal. They can be contented by simply watching a cartoon or the movie "Frozen". We can be pleased again by imitating a child.
  2. Simplicity. They don't complicate their lives. As long as they are happy, they don't care what clothes, color, texture or whatever things that adult people are complicated with. Simple things make them happy, we should too.
  3. Sincerity. Whatever a child says, they do it. Whenever they want to eat or sleep, they'll do it with or without permission. They are sincere with what they want and they'll do it without hesitation. We, as adults, should have the same attitude towards life.
I'm still trying to do this myself but I love the idea of being a child again. As part of my plan to go back to basics, I'm pretty much do this as my life improvements.

Kapish!