Photo A Day


"Photography is a love affair with life."
 - Burk Uzzle
I love taking pictures and have it shared over to other people. This way, people know how I see things through my pictures.

I used a prosumer camera before to capture the moments and things that I see. I have a collection of that here and here. I have ups and downs with Nikole (my camera) but enjoyed using it.

I even created a Project 100 for a hundred days of taking pictures. But it was discontinued. Nikole was damaged. But I want my project to continue and decided to have it revived.

So using my cellphone's camera, I will be taking pictures of things that I see through my eyes. And since Instagram has been introduced to me, I'll use it to share my pictures.

I'm not really an aspiring photographer but just wanted to share the images that I see through my eyes. And hopefully, I can have the diligence to take a photo a day to let me express myself through images.

Kapish!