Prioritizing Things


"Our greatest danger in life is in permitting the urgent things to crowd out the important."
 - Charles E. Hummel
Sometimes, we are faced by multiple issues all at the same time. And some other times we can't choose from which is which. I do experience the same problems. Because we are alike. We are humans.

But then again, every problem has its solution. And from this concerns, I came up with my personal solutions. And not sharing it is a mortal sin for me. So here it is...

Prioritize

We have to know which things are needed to be resolved first. But we need to think first before acting. Is it gonna affect my...
  • Family. When choosing with people, choose your family fist. They are our go-to people. Whenever they ask something, make sure to do and resolve it.
  • Community. If the first ones are safe or don't need to be involved, make sure you are doing the right thing. The people are closely monitoring on you. So make sure you get their pulse first before making a decision.
  • Friends. They are you advisers. I have my reasons that I put them on third because they are close to you. They might advise something that would give them their advantage. So be mindful of your friends. they can be your enemies.
  • Self. Your self is your own companion. Your personal adviser. You need to listen to yourself also so as not to create a mistake.
Prioritize people and things in your life. It can be difficult to choose but your need to so that you'll learn from it.

Kapish!