The Future Is A Surprise


If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
 ― Roy T. Bennett

I really don't think about the future that much. I mean, I think of it but I do it as a normal person. I plan just the things that I will do for a year the most but not as long term as other people do. And as they say "Come what may...". I literally apply that to my life.

It's one of the things people worry about... the future. Their future. What will happen in the next years, decades and centuries? Where will they be in the future?

For me, I don't care about the future. Yes, I'm still human and I plan something for my future like retirement, illness, death and others. And that's only a necessity. For other things I let it happen as they should.

I already accepted that this is part of life. It's gratifying when something good happens that you don't expect. Especially in the future, I like to be surprised by what the future is in store for me.

I just plan things that I will do for the next few days (up to a year) and come whatever news and things that will come up. Resolve whatever I can and then resolve the others some other day.

So don't worry about the future. No one knows about it. Even though Nostradamus and other clairvoyant people predicted things, still no one knows what will happen. Its still surprising to experience the unexpected.

It's nice to not know what's gonna happen. It's like going through a door that you choose and you don't know what is on the other side. Surprising, isn't it?

It's just up to you if you take it negatively or positively.

Kapish!