What Makes Me Tick?


"I've always enjoyed making people laugh. But in order for me to be funny, I have to get ticked off about something."
 - Carl Hiaasen

We all have our personal pet peeves. Things that you being done by other people. Those that make you irritable and cause a bad day.

And I am human to not have those. I have a list of ticks that make my mood change from good to bad in a slight instance. Here they are:
  • Grammar
  • Not Following Instructions.
  • Boastful
And many others. i just listed the top three just to get the idea of it. But I know you get my point. Right?

But this article is not to talk about our irritable attitudes of people. This article is suppose to counter it and bring best results. Here's what I am doing:
  • Breathe. If you encounter people with these traits with what they are saying, breathe. Control yourself not to punch them in the face.
  • Be Silent. You know you are just being polite and not being rude. Have them boast all they want. Just be silent and have one ear listen and have the other ear let it go. Simple as that.
  • You Are Above Them. Just think this way. You don't have to compete with them. Just do what is necessary and walk away with dignity. This way, you don't have to deal with these morons and you save yourself some time.
Stick with your beliefs and you don't have to be influenced with these types of people. Anyway you have your own life and you don't have to imitate theirs. 

Kapish!