Don't Care What Other People Think


"Care about people’s approval, and you will always be their prisoner."
 - Lao Tzu

People, by nature, are nosy and love to talk about other people. When we are doing this, we tend to change our ways because we think that we will be talked about when we are not around.

We mind what other people think about us. We are afraid that somebody will bash us or say something different things about us. We have this fear of being rejected or removed from those people.

Well, to tell you honestly, this trait is a total BS! Why? Let me tell you...
  • There's Always Something To Say About. Even your intention and purposes are good, there will still people that will say something. You, the things you've done and others, people will talk about it and give their comments and feedbacks. So get used to it.
  • Unhappiness. Since you're going to please people, you cannot do things that you want. You are worried (all the time) that people will say something about the things you do or say. So throw all those worries out of the window and don't give a f*ck about what they say.
  • Don't Be A Robot. When people say things and we let them override our lives and thinking, then you are being controlled like a robot. A worthless robot. So don't be one and decide for yourself. Don't mind the nosy people and do what is right.
I admit that sometimes I'm also afraid of people's judgment. But I'm slowly trying to remove that trait. I'm trying to be a "just" person. I do what I think is right and if its wrong for other people, then "I don't give a f*ck" attitude slowly appears and envelops me.

And for the people that loves to talk about other people, tis is for you... insert rolling middle finger here.

Kapish!