Barney's Knowledge

"I'm awesome!"
 - Barney Stinson
I have been watching TV series for quite some time. Some are already featured in my other blog which is 9MM Blogzine. But something that I wanted to share with you is that the things I learned watching those TV series.

I admire and honor those who writes the scripts but most of all, the actors that delivered those lines. And in this article, I will share to you the things that I learned from those shows. Although fictional but it can be the truth coming from a person that is not culturally open and liberated with the things happening on Earth.

In this article, I will be talking about the knowledge that Barney Stinson shared in the How I Met Your Mother series. The character was played by the actor Neil Patrick Harris. So let's see the list...
"When I'm in pain, sick or sad... I stop being in pain, sick or sad and be awesome instead!"
"You never break up a girl fight! NEVER!"
"Don't get married until you're thirty."
"New is always better!"
"Bros before Hoes!"
"A bro that calls DIBS first... has DIBS!"
"We wait three days to call a woman because that's what Jesus wants us to wait."
"Don't hate the player... just hate the game."
"You can't have plans with a girl further in the future than the amount of time you have been going out."
"Whatever you do in this life, its not legendary unless your friends/family are there to see it."
Although the series is based in the fictional world, these lines are quite true and funny! It is up to you if you want to apply these in your life. I, myself have tried to apply  some of these though I'm not sure it applies to others.

Kapish!