Pet Peeves


"I don't have pet peeves like some people. I have whole kennels of irritation."
 - Whoopi Goldberg
Every person in this world has pet peeves. You know, those things that annoys you and make you cringe. May it be physical or attitude, we can't help but just have big sigh so that we don't commit murder.

And with this, I will  list down the pet peeves I have for the longest time. Maybe you can relate but of course I encourage you to tweet me your pet peeves. Here we go...
  • Animals dressed as humans. They are animals! If only our pets can speak they will tell you not to do it. Plus, how can I dress up my pet snake?!? hahaha!
  • Riding a motorcycle with all the family. A motorcycle is built for 1 to 2 passengers. Child not included. So its really an eye sore for me if I see a rider that uses their motorcycles as a car on the road. Stop it!
  • Idiot drivers and car owners. Drivers who cannot follow simple traffic rules and owning a car and park it on a public street. And when its towed, they are the ones who is mad. STFU! and just follow the goddamn rules.
  • Taking the PWD parking slot. Again, another peeve that really sets me off. Those parking slots are made for the disabled and not for normal people's convenience. Understand that!
  • Social Media commenters. Those entitled social media users who think that they know everything. Are you GOD??? Are you all knowing??? Please, even the person who has the IQ of 300 or above, you don't know everything.
These people are unaware of their behavior and should be dealt with very harsh punishment so that they can learn from it. Of course not all of my pet peeves deserve that but the others are quite unforgiving.

If its tolerable, I just give out a big sigh but when its triggering, I will just walk away to avoid the confrontation or worse, physical attack. Again, if you can stay away from arguments and confrontations, just walk away. But I don't tolerate them. I let it out here or on my other social medias.

Kapish!