2015 Bucket List

By Angel Apurillo

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- Oprah Winfrey
I am doing this for several years. Unfortunately, I'm unable to complete it because of several reasons. I even have a plan on how to do it, but still cannot complete it.

This year, I'll do my very best to complete this list I'm going to create. So, here's my list of things I want to do this year...
  • Quit Smoking
  • Lessen drinking alcohols
  • Listen to music everyday
  • Exercise everyday
  • Watch a new movie at least once a week
  • Read a new book at least every month
  • Update blogs as often as possible
  • No tardiness and absences from work
  • Have dinner with my wife once a week
  • Cook a new meal at least once a week
  • Fix things with relationship with wife
  • Write an article everyday
  • Write an e-book
  • Get a professional Drivers License
  • Get a passport
  • Donate blood
  • Feed a street child every month
  • Finish Gnamal and Beer Table book
  • Learn to drive a car
  • Drink water everyday
  • Learn a card or simple trick
  • Buy and learn to play the guitar again
For now this is my bucket list. I don't want to have a long list and not gonna be able to accomplish it. Now I'm excited to start this and make it a routine so that next year there is another list that needs to be fulfilled.

Kapish!